- To get primary school children more active
- Reduce Childhood obesity
- Use School Based Trainees as Community Recreation Coaches
- To deliver a multi sports and cultural games program in a non-competitive environment that encourages all students to participate and learn more about indigenous culture and people.
- Non-sports specific to encourage participation
- Small groups no greater than 14 so that all students must participate
- 1 coach per 8 students to provide encouragement and participation
- Rotation are to be no longer than 15 min
- Reduces boredom
- Next game is in sight
- Simple instruction and games are quick to get started
- No scores are kept (it’s about learning and fun)
- Provides education to Primary Schools as a legacy of cultural games knowledge that be played in the school in the future.
- Improves knowledge of Indigenous Culture, aids in reconciliation.
Schools must be booked in with Pass Australia a term prior to the program commencing unless it is the first Term of a new school year.
Get our Cultural Games Program at Your School
If you would like to have our Indigenous Coaches deliver the Primary School Cultural Games Program at your school please phone 07 3870 4355 or email: ContactUs@passaustralia.com.au alternatively you can contact our Regional Office Contacts directly.