Pass Australia provides a Primary School Multi-Sport and Cultural Games Program to over 14,000 kids a week. This program involves our indigenous school based trainees working as Community Recreation Coaches delivering a multi-sports program to primary school children. This fun program encourages indigenous cultural knowledge, cultural games and seeing kids be more active each week as they participate in our program.
- Our Multi-Sport & Cultural Games Program
- Sports Program Model Delivery
- Participating Primary Schools
- NAIDOC Activity Services
- School Holiday Programs
- After School Care Program
- Community Recreation Officers